- The U.S, State Department has distributed more than 200,000 copies of a special edition of AMERICA 24/7 to embassies and consulates around the world.
- AMERICA 24/7 was chosen as the official book to be included in the coveted Oscar Winners Gift Bags at the 2004 Oscars.
- Adobe’s CEO presented copies of AMERICA 24/7 to the press and VIP’s attending the New York press event unveiling its new Creative Suite.
- Adobe offered a free copy of AMERICA 24/7 as an incentive for customers to upgrade to the latest version of Photoshop.
- America 24/7 was first unveiled by Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher at the annual All Things Digital conference produced by The Wall Street Journal. The project was also the subject of the Macworld Keynote in San Francisco and Boston.
- Pfizer, Chevron, Olympus, Nikon, Eastman Kodak, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and other partners have purchased ad space adjacent to cover stories featuring our projects in Newsweek, Time, Fortune, US News & World Report and several other magazines.
- Our AMERICA 24/7 Custom Cover initiative, supported by jetBlue, Adobe, Google, Lexar Media, and Epson, resulted in more than 120,000 orders for books featuring that customers own digital photograph.
- Google provided $600,000 in adwords and Ebay provided 1 million dollars in banner advertisements to support the sales of AMERICA 24/7.
- Purina created a website where customers could order copies of DOGS 24/7 and CATS 24/7 with custom covers featuring that customers own pet.
- Pfizer and Purina sponsored a three-week outdoor exhibit along the fences of New York’s Bryant Park to celebrate the launch of CATS 24/7 and DOGS 24/7.
- Olympus Camera and Lexar Media sponsored a three-week outdoor exhibit along the fences of New York’s Bryant Park to celebrate the launch of AMERICA 24/7.